Friday, June 14, 2013

Why Do I Do This?

I just finished lunch and was craving something sweet.  I'd made some caramel corn last night - it was okay.  Some of it turned out well, the rest was a wee bit....soft?  You want caramel corn to have a little crunch to it, right? 

Now I hate to waste calories on food that is just okay, but I do it all the freaking time! 

I am trying to lose weight. I work out 5-6 days a week and log most of my food.  Most.  I'm a lazy logger.

But last night I grabbed a bowl of caramel corn and had it for dessert.  Was it good?  Not really.  I didn't even finish the bowl.  Just ate enough to feel bad about it.

Today, what do I do?  Stop in the kitchen after lunch and pick at the damn caramel corn!  After eating some I got a little annoyed with myself.  Because it wasn't that good and I was still eating it.  And now I'm writing about it because it bugged me.

Sigh.

I may have a slight food addiction.  The food is there and I'm compelled to eat it.

I think I should just throw the whole container away.  Then I feel bad for wasting all that time making it! Does this happen to anyone else?

Lose-lose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would so love to hear from you!