Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 is here??

How in the hell did that happen?

I'm flummoxed.  Flabbergasted.  I can't believe it came so quick. Because I was definitely  not prepared! 

The second-half of 2013 was a busy one. My fitness took a big backseat to everything else (including kids, moving, work etc).  That was not my plan, but I'm not going to focus on things that I should've done last year.

I do that rearview mirror crap with so many things in my life, but I'm not going to do that here. Not with my health and fitness.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

That's a damn good Sex and the City episode too, if you haven't seen it.  Love that show.

I digress.  I've been pondering some goals over the last few weeks.  I want to get some solid goals with solid dates written so I can share them on the blog for accountability (aka, I'll forget what I said). 

So, I will list a few things I want to accomplish this year.  Tomorrow I will get some hard core plans together. 

- Join a gym.  Really don't want to because it's so expensive out here in Cali.  It annoys me.

- Lift weights.  Besides hauling my kids all around the damn town.  Heavy weights. A la Brittany Eats Clean and FIT by Jordan.  I heart them.  I will be following a Jamie Eason plan.
 

- Eat cleaner.  Less sugar.  Less artificial sugar. Less carbs. More protein.  Probably need to break up with white bread.

-Run more.  Well anything is more than I have been!  I got a Garmin GPS watch for Christmas, and I'm so excited to use it! 

I'm sure there are more.  Until then, ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would so love to hear from you!